I didn’t really get moving with this blog until September of this year, but in that space of time I’ve been posting pretty consistently and have found much joy in the act of writing. Since I just moved to a self hosted platform, and since it’s the end of 2010, I thought I’d round up my 5 favorite posts/series of posts. And to start it all off, by far the most popular on my blog thus far, the one where I interviewed Jon Guerra of Milano, and the ensuing posts:
- Cussing Christians and Creativity/ An Argument for Clean Speech/ What All This Talk of Cussing Taught Me
- Prior to that I got to interview several people on the idea of vocation in actual life. Here’s the wrap up with all the links: Vocation Series
- The first full series I did was called Girding the Loins of Your Mind, and here are parts 2, 3 and 4
- Then there was the post about our visit to Mars Hill Church
- And finally, the one about our crazy reading the ESV in 90 days experience
Thanks for reading and I’m looking forward to 2011 – new ideas are brewing!